An Executive user is a user who is only able to view all completed Reports for all the Sites and Departments the user has access to.
Using the Template Tag feature you are able to further restrict this user so a executive user is only able to see Audits with a specific template tag.
To set this up fellow the steps below:
- Navigate to Templates
- Select a Template you wish to add a Tag.
- Ensure the Template is in Draft Mode.
- On the left hand side of the Template you will see a Template Tags section.
- Select “Edit“.
- Enter in a Keyword/Tag.
- Select “Save“.
- Publish the Template.
Now that we have added a Template Tag to a Template we will now change the Executive User permissions to only be for this Template.
- Navigate to Users.
- Select the Executive User.
- In the user settings scroll down to the “Reports Template Tags“.
- Select the dropdown and the Template Tag we have added should be.
- Select the Tag.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select “Update“.
The executive user is unable to edit or close reports.