The dashboard is an overview of the system. It is split up into 2-3 sections
- Alerts(This section will only show if you enable Alerts in Report settings).
- Assessments Performance.
At the top of the dashboard there are three options:
- Download a roll-up report.
- Schedule New Assessment.
- Date picker.
This section will display the Alert name, color, the status along with how many there are in the system.
The next two sections Assessments Performance and Non-Conformance have their own independent Filters but will still use the Date Selector at the top of the page.To learn more about these click here .
- Submitted Audits (Made up from Pending and In Progress assessments).
- Pending Audits.
- InProgress Audits.
- Overdue Audits.
- Active Assessments Overview (Made up from Ready To Close and In Review assessments).
- Scheduled Assessments Overview (Made up from Pending and In Progress assessments).
- Top Assessments Grades.
- Completed Assessments by Status.
- Submitted Assessments OnTime Vs. Late.
- Open Ncs.
- InProgress Ncs.
- InReview Ncs.
- Reopened Ncs.
- Closed Ncs.
- Non-Conformances by Status Bar Chart.
- Non-Conformances by Status Pie Chart.
- Active Non-Conformances Overview thermometer chart.
- Active Non-Conformances Trend Over Time.
- Non-Conformances by Score.
- Active Non-Conformances Overview Pie Chart.
- Non-Conformance Categories.
- Top 10 Non-Conformance Categories.
- Non-Conformance Word Cloud.
- Non-Conformances Per User.
- Closed Non-Conformances On-Time Vs. Late.