The custom endpoint 1 API URL is designed to return a specific subset of Audit data which contains the following fields
custom/1/ <int> 'id', <str - Date> 'created_at', <str> 'latitude', <str> 'longitude', <str> 'name', <str> 'status', <int> 'schedule_id', <str - Date> 'updated_at', <bool> 'compliant', <str - color> 'status_color', <str> 'state', <str - Date> 'completed_at', <str - Date> 'closed_at', <str> 'supplier_code', <str - Email> 'auditor', <str - Email> 'closed_by', <str - URL> 'report', <nc_breakdown> 'nc_breakdown' nc_breakdown <str - Score>: <int - Count>
This endpoint can be accessed via the
https://api.auditcomply.com/custom/1/ endpoint URL. An explanation of the fields can be found below:
- id: The Unique ID of the audit on the AuditComply Portal.
- created_at – When the audit was created.
- latitude – The latitude of where the audit was conducted. (if available)
- longitude – The longitude of where the audit was conducted. (if available)
- name – The name of the audit.
- status – If the Audit has passed or failed based on grading used.
- schedule_id – The unique ID of the Schedule of the Audit.
- updated_at – When the audit was last updated.
- compliant – If the audit is compliant based on the grading used.
- status_color – The color used by the audit’s status
- state – The state in which the audit is currently in (closed, in review, ready to close etc)
- completed_at – When the audit was completed.
- closed_at – When the audit was closed.
- supplier_code – The ID of the supplier. (if available)
- auditor – Email address of the auditor.
- closed_by – Email address of the user who closed the audit.
- report – URL link to the generated PDF report of the audit.
- nc_breakdown – A matrix of requirement scores against the amount of NonConformances raised against it. eg: Yes: 5, No: 2, Maybe: 0.