Score Due Date
When you create a new draft of a scoring scheme or a completely new scheme you will now see an extra option of ‘Non-Conformance Default Due Date’ this new feature allows you to set a severity to a score by giving a shorter due date to a more serve score.
- Select edit on the score you want to edit.
- Select the ‘Trigger Non-Conformance’ option.This must be enabled in order to have a default Non-Conformance due date set.
- You are now able to set the due date you wish for that score.
Still not 100% sure why not checkout a video about the scoring scheme *link for video*
Additional input fields can now be set as numerical input fields. This means that when conducting the audit on the iPad, the numerical keyboard will automatically appear, making data entry faster and preventing users from entering invalid data.
In order to use this you must first set the Input Field to be a numerical field(This does not affect the Text input, you are still able to add numbers and letters to the text field).
- On a Requirement in the template builder select ‘Add Input Field’
- Select the first box and a drop down will appear(Select ‘number’)
- Enter in a name for the input box and select Save Now once you publish the template you will have a number only input field and on the ipad this will trigger the numerical keyboard to appear once the box is selected.
Still not 100% sure why not checkout a video about the Template builder elements *link for video*
When archiving a user, you can now reassign their schedules and/or Non-Conformances to another user. This ensures that no tasks are left undone and no issues slip through the cracks.
If you wish to reassign schedules
- Select reassign option.
- Select the user you wish to reassign the scheduled assessments to in the drop down beside it.
- Now select the assessments you wish to have reassigned.
NOTE:ANY ASSESSMENTS NOT SELECTED WILL REMAIN ACTIVE AND ASSIGNED TO THE CURRENT USER EVEN AFTER THE USER IS ARCHIVED:NOTE
- Once you have selected the assessments, select ‘Apply’ to confirm these are the assessments you want to reassign to the user you selected.
As these assessments have already been started by the user you are choosing to achieve you are unable to reassign them to another user or delete them. However you can Achieve the schedules.
NOTE:You can also leave the InProgress schedules activate and assigned to the archived user.This is done but simply selecting next at the bottom of the screen without selecting anything else:NOTE
- Select ‘Archive Selected Schedules’ option
- Now select the schedules you wish to Achieve.
- Once you have selected the assessments, select ‘Apply’ to confirm these are the assessments you want to archive.
The above procedure is the same for non-conformances
here is a video walk through.
Requirement Tags Filter
You are now able to filter the completed audit reports by requirement tags.
2.You will now see the filter options on the left hand side, scroll down till you see requirement tags section and select the tag you wish to filter the report by.
3.View the report again and you will only see the requirements with that tag.
External Document Link
Add URL link to your internally stored documents on an audit template, allowing users to access the document while conducting without uploading to your AuditComply library.
2.Select the new ‘Add External Document’ option which appears in the dropdown
3.When the modal appears enter in the information i.e name of document, version number, description and the URL.
NOTE:The url must start with HTTPS:// in order fo the document link to be valid:NOTE
4.Now when that document is attached to a template, the user will click on it and will be taken to that url.
Enable/Disable Scoring Breakdown
Individually enable or disable the scoring breakdown and scoring summary on a per template basis.
Select the reports tab and scroll down to the option shown.
read the options available and select the one which is applicable to you.
Completed Audit Overview
Archive Non-Conformances raised in error, from within the completed audit report.
Non-Conformances are now able to be archived in the Audit Report Template.
2.The dropdown includes Manage Non-Conformance and Archive Non-conformance. Select the Archive Non-Conformance.
3.Confirmation modal appears and you are able to conform you wish to archive and add a comment to the archive action.
4.The Non-conformance should now be archived and is no longer on the audit report.